DESERT SOILS GEOTECHNICAL, INC.’s Materials Testing laboratory is accredited by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO). This program has determined that DSGI has demonstrated proficiency for the testing of soils and aggregates, concrete and bituminous mixtures. Our Materials Testing services include:
- Soils and earthwork
- Bituminous mixtures
- Reinforced concrete
- Structural masonry
We utilize nuclear density gauges for rapid turn-around time for in-place density and moisture testing of compacted structural fill, aggregates and bituminous mixtures.
Construction Materials Testing is performed by inspectors certified by agencies such as:
- ACI – American Concrete Institute
- ICC – International Code Council
- NAQTC – Nevada Alliance for Quality Transportation Construction
- NICET – National Institute for Certified Engineering Technicians
- AASHTO – American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
Our AASHTO accredited geotechnical and materials testing laboratory meets ASTM standards for laboratories performing testing of soils and aggregates, concrete and bituminous mixtures.